It seems like there are thousands of diet plans that promise you will lose weight quickly. However, not all plans work and not all plans are safe. Your nutritional intake is an important component of your health. Unhealthy dieting will not only put you at risk for health problems, but it will also most likely prevent you from losing weight effectively. While you may lose some weight initially, you are likely to gain it back after getting off the diet plan.
So what diets are most effective? The trick to dieting is following a set of guidelines and having professional help in the process.
- Losing weight doesn’t happen overnight – and once you lose the weight, it doesn’t mean it won’t come back. Therefore, successful diet plans help you make lifestyle changes that you follow forever – not just when you’re dieting.
- Losing weight safely is important. Don’t go for a plan that takes one food group away completely because you will suffer nutritionally. Also, don’t go for a plan that tells you to eat an unhealthily low number of calories. You need to consume a healthy number of calories to function, so choose a plan that ensures you eat enough.
- Professional guidance when losing weight is critical to your success. Trained and experienced professionals know how the body works, what the body needs, and effective ways to lose weight. They can guide you on what to eat, when to it, and how to prepare healthy food. They can also tell you when it’s time to make adjustments.
Weight Loss Plans Offered at SC Internal Medicine Associates & Rehabilitation
If you want to lose weight and are looking for an effective diet plan, we have one for you! The providers at SC Internal Medicine Associates & Rehabilitation offer different weight loss plans according to your needs. Based on how much weight you want to lose, your lifestyle, overall health, and preferences, we can design a weight loss program that suits you. Here are the four plans we offer that we can customize for your weight loss goals.
- Quickstart The Quickstart diet plan helps you achieve results quickly and safely. The plan includes meal replacements with FDA-approved supplements, which you can buy at our office for your convenience. Your provider will analyze your bio-metric readings and your goals to determine how many calories you should eat to reach your goal. Based on this, you will be given instructions on what to eat and when.
- Modified A modified version of the Quickstart diet plan consists of replacing some meals with our FDA-approved supplements and eating low-calorie dinners. Your provider will guide you on what to prepare meals at home and give you recipes and food recommendations. This plan will give you great weight loss results in a safe way.
- Maintenance With our Maintenance diet plan, your provider will guide you on how many calories you should intake every day and provide guidance on how to track those calories. This plan does not involve meal replacements but rather guidance on how to eat regular food in a healthy way.
- Appetite Suppressant Finally, we offer appetite suppressants that can help control hunger and cravings. Your provider will closely monitor your progress and make adjustments when necessary.
Weight Loss Doctors in South Carolina
Whether you want to lose weight to combat obesity, avoid health risks, or to improve overall appearance, we can help you achieve your goal.
At SC Internal Medicine Associates & Rehabilitation, we work with you to craft a comprehensive and personal weight loss program for your specific needs. To make an appointment, call us at (803) 749-1111 or request an appointment.