The Quickstart diet plan can help you start out the new year right with a surefire way to safely shed extra pounds – fast. Unlike many fad diets, this is not about starving yourself.
Instead, it jump-starts your natural fat-burning engine in your body and prepares you for steady weight loss in the coming weeks and months.
Challenges Facing Us in Weight Loss
It can be frustrating knowing that with all the advances in medicine, finding help with losing weight is still a big challenge. Luckily, at our specialty Center for Medical Weight Loss (CMWL), we get it – weight loss requires expert advice and follow-up with trained and dedicated health care professionals.
Losing weight is just half the battle. Keeping the weight off and staying healthy is the equally important second half of the equation. And that takes team members who are on your side.
You may have heard about why we gain weight and how to lose it. Here’s the thing: Every person is different, and every person experiences weight gain and weight loss in unique ways.
That is why having a personally tailored approach to weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight will optimize your health.
Quickstart Diet Plan Basics
Our Quickstart diet is our most extreme diet plan – specially formulated to give you the quickest results, while keeping you safe and healthy. Here’s what you can expect:
- All of your meals will be replaced with FDA-approved supplements.
- These special food supplements are available for purchase in our clinic. No need to order online or shop in stores.
- Your own CMWL professional advisor will track your progress every step of the way. Your advisor will assess your biometric readings to ensure that you are getting the proper amount of calories to reach your goal weight in the timeframe you want.
- As the name suggests, the Quickstart diet puts you on the fast track for weight loss. But, that is not the only option for lasting results!
Once your body starts burning off excess weight, your advisor may advise that you transition to one of our other exclusive weight-loss programs – such as the Modified plan or the Maintenance plan.
Who Will Help Me Lose Weight?
Regardless of which plan you choose or at what stage of weight loss you find yourself, we will be with you, every step of the way. Here’s how:
- Your weight-loss expert will create a personalized food plan just for you, crafted to meet your personal needs.
- We will conduct a sophisticated body-composition analysis at the start of the program, and this will be tracked all through your weight-loss journey.
- Coaching on lifestyle and motivation techniques will help to keep you on track.
- Treatment for appetite control and analysis of any emotional eating issues will help to ensure successful weight loss while keeping your body healthy.
Whichever weight-loss plan you choose, embarking on a guided and curated weight-loss program will benefit you in many ways:
- Your heart will beat more easily when you are at a healthy weight. No more pounding heartbeats when you walk up the stairs. You will feel energized and able to take on more during your week and your weekend.
- Aching calves due to poor circulation will improve if you are able to maintain a healthy weight. And, when you feel better, you are more able to exercise and keep the blood circulating well.
- Losing just 10 pounds has been shown to help reduce high blood pressure.
- Your joints will thank you for dropping excess weight – your knees in particular. Losing weight will lighten the load and help you move easier.
Weight-Loss Doctors in South Carolina
At SC Internal Associates and Rehabilitation, we pride ourselves on being different from those ubiquitous commercially-based weight-loss programs. Because a medical doctor supervises you directly, your unique biological makeup is taken into account in crafting your personal weight-loss plan. Any imbalances in hormones or out-of-range metabolic rate will be noted at the outset.
This customized and scientific approach will give you the confidence to reach your goals. Knowledge is power, and we empower you to succeed in your goals – and to stay on track for years to come. Plus, you can shed more than pounds – you can leave behind any behaviors that were preventing you from reaching your goals.
Our highly trained and supportive staff is here to ensure your success and your health. Request an appointment online or call our office at (803) 749-1111 to get started on a healthy future. Together, we will make sure your future looks bright!